We’re always on the lookout for more great content, especially from folks who love getting outdoors in Northern Ireland to walk a beach or hike a peak. If you’d like to contribute something to Trek NI, here are just a few ways to go about it:
- Favourite Trek: Just a short article about a place you love to walk or hike with a few photos, with plenty of scope in terms of length and detail.
- Snapshot Trek: A shorter version of the Favourite Trek, if you don’t fancy writing as much – just a little bit of information with some photos.
- Feature: This is a more substantial article about a particular topic, whether it’s a detailed walking guide, advice for fellow hikers, or a spotlight on an outdoors event in Northern Ireland. If you have a great idea in mind, just let us know!
- Photography: If you’d like to feature as a ‘Photographer in Focus’ (or if you know someone who would be perfect for it) just get in touch. Feel free to also submit your own photography-based article, of course!
- Review: We’re always looking for reviews of any products related to walking or hiking. Whether it’s about a single bit of gear that you can’t do without in the mountains or a piece comparing several items, reviews are very welcome.
To contribute something to the website, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. We can’t guarantee that everything submitted or suggested to us will be used, but we’ll certainly consider everything that comes our way!