North Coast 9 Glamping, a hidden gem on the north coast of Antrim.
Providing luxury accomodation in beautiful countryside perfect for romantic getaways, quiet breaks or catching up with friends.
The ideal base for exploring all the North Coast and Glens of Antrim have to offer.
The 9 Glens of Antrim, known locally as ‘The Glens’, make up an area of outstanding natural beauty that stretches along the northeastern coast of County Antrim.
Steeped in myth and history and boasting breathtaking scenery, ‘The Glens’ are a must-see.
- Glenariff Forest Park
- The Moyle Way is a superb marked walking route that takes in 5 of the 9 Glens.
- Glenarm Castle steeped in history, ancestral home of the McDonnell family
- Cushendun beach and caves
- Glendun viaduct
- Giants Causeway
- Bushmills Distillery
- Dunluce Castle
- Carrick-a-rede rope bridge
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Dark Hedges
- Ballycastle, with a host of bars and restaurants, beach, ancient ruins of castles and monasteries.
- Bed linen
- Jacuzzi / Hot Tub / Sauna
- Private entrance
96 Ballykenver Road, Armoy, Co Antrim, BT53 8RP