What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
As with most websites, we have selected and connected our website to a number of third party services. If you click on/through to their services, you will need to know about their individual policies.
We consider our use of third party services as an important part of our overall offering, allowing us to reach you with your They allow us to They are well-known and well-used businesses, all listed below:
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. Further
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following websites: